RadioSecure IVM is the latest innovation for tracking intermodal containers and conveyances using active RFID, GPRS and GPS technology.It enables shippers, manufacturers and logistics service providers and asset owners to actively monitor the security and integrity of shipments or asset as their goods move through the supply chain.
The RadioSecure IVM is the base member of the RadioSecure range of products with wireless connectivity to the SLA, SLE and SLS. RadioSecure IVM combines a covert GPS tracking and an GSM Module for relaying the status to the GPRS server. When a seal is compromised, the device sends event and location information immediately to the stakeholder.
The RadioSecure IVM wirelessly monitors security status of its accompanying SLA/SLS and reports via GSM infrastructure to a web based supply chain security and visibility system. In the case of an Event(unauthorized Seal Tamper etc...) the Device immediately reports the Security breach.
Ease of UseThe Device is fixed permanently to a primemover.It's small footprint and rugged design make this Patent Pending In Vechile Monitor a very versatile solution to monitior SLA/SLS.
Types Of IVM
- Intermodal Container Transport
- Web base security & visibility system
- Global Asset Tracking & Identification
- 3PL Thirdparty Logistics
- GPS and GSM chips are embedded for location and communication capabilities
- Powered by external power from the Primemover has small capacity rechargeable lithium battery as a backup power.