RadioSecure SLA is a creative innovation for tracking conveyances and assets using active RFID, GPRS and GPS technology. It enables shippers, manufacturers, and logistics service providers and asset owners to actively monitor the security and integrity of shipments or asset as their goods move through the supply chain. The Device offers this functionality in a self-contained unit at a size and price point not previously available.
The RadioSecure SLA reports security status wirelessly to RadioSecure SLM or RadioSecure IVM which will report via GSM infrastructure to a hosted web based supply chain security and visibility system. Under normal circumstances the device wakes-up periodically at user defined intervals to report its status. In the case of an Event (unauthorized Seal Tamper etc...) the Device immediately reports the Security breach.
* Optional temperature and humidity sensors are available upon request.
Ease of Use
The Device can be operated by simply closing the Flip Cover. The Flip cover may be secured with one or two conventional pull-tight seals. Low cost per sealing, small footprint and rugged design make this Patent Pending re-useable cable locking Electronic seal a very versatile solution to practically seal almost any type of assets.
- Intermodal Container Transport
- Web base security & visibility system
- Multi Drop Cargo Tracking
- 3PL Thirdparty Logistics
- Re-useable cable locking mechanism.
- Requires no tool for removal.
- Uses active RFID, GPRS and GPS technology
- Low cost per sealing, small footprint.
- Upto 400mtrs range (Line of Sight)
- Optional temperature/humidity sensors.