RadioSecure SLM is the latest electronic security seal innovation for tracking intermodal containers conveyances using active RFID, GPRS and GPS technology. This high security electronic seal enables shippers, manufacturers and logistics service providers and asset owners to actively monitor the security and integrity of shipments or asset as their goods move through the supply chain. The RadioSecure SLM is the base member of the RadioSecure range of electronic security seals with wireless connectivity to the SLA or SLS. It combines a electronic seal, GPS tracking & sensing device and a GPRS Modem with a high security cable seal / Bolt seal that can be fixed to any locking aperature. When the eSeal is compromised, the device sends event and location information immediately to the stakeholder. The Patent Pending reuseable cable locking mechanism makes the RadioSecure SLM a low cost per sealing electronic seal and practically seals any type of assets.
Images Of Usages
The RadioSecure SLM monitors security status of itself and wirelessly monitors security status of its accompanying SLA/SLS and reports via GSM infrastructure to a web based supply chain security and visibility system. In the case of an Event (unauthorized Seal Tamper etc...) the Device immediately reports the Security breach. * Optional temperature and humidity sensors are available upon request.
- Intermodal Container Transport
- Web base security & visibility system
- Global Asset Tracking & Identification
- 3PL Thirdparty Logistics
- Re-useable cable locking mechanism.
- Requires a bolt cutter for removal.
- Padlock is ISO17712 high-security seal compliant for intermodal shipping and ISO17712 indicative seal for closed-loop logistics.
- GPS and GSM chips are embedded for location and communication capabilities
- Powered by rechargeable lithium batteries capable of lasting up to 90 days.