RadioSecure SLM-x is a creative innovation for tracking intermodal containers and conveyances using active RFID, GPRS, GPS and Satellite Communication technologies. The RadioSecure SLM-x provides security-tampering sensor more than a simplistic inspection system. RadioSecure™ SLM-x enables shippers, carriers and logistics service providers to actively monitor the security and integrity of shipments as their containers move throughout the global supply chain.
The RadioSecure SLM-x is one the base member of the RadioSecure range of products with wireless connectivity to the RadioSecure SLA, SLE, SLL or SLS. RadioSecure SLM-x periodically reports security and environmental status via GSM infrastructure to a hosted web base supply chain security and location visibility system. In the event of unauthorized unsealing or violation of any preset parameters, RadioSecure SLM-x will switch to Event Reporting to report the event without any delay.
The RadioSecure SLM-x has a battery pack three times the capacity of standard RadioSecure SLM.
Functions as a stand-alone unit or couple up with RadioSecure SLA, SLE, SLL or SLS made the RadioSecure SLM-x very versatile. The Patent Pending re-useable cable locking mechanism makes the RadioSecuren SLM-x low cost per sealing and practically seals any assets.
* Optional temperature and humidity sensors are available upon request.
- Intermodal Container Transport
- Web base security & visibility system
- Global Asset Tracking & Identification
- 3PL Thirdparty Logistics
- Re-useable cable locking mechanism.
- Requires a bolt cutter for removal.
- Padlock is ISO17712 high-security seal compliant for intermodal shipping and ISO17712 indicative seal for closed-loop logistics.
- GPS and GSM chips are embedded for location and communication capabilities
- Powered by rechargeable lithium batteries capable of lasting up to 270 days.